Posted October 11th, 2011 in Recipes.
Honey Mustard Chicken Crusted in Almond Flour
Seth Rosen’s Recipe
chicken tenderloins – 1 pound
Honey – 1/4 cup
Mustard – 1/4 cup
Almond Flour – 3/4 cup (may need to add more or less)
1. Mix together honey and mustard in bowl
2. In a large plastic bag mix salt, pepper, and almond flour.
3. Toss tenders in honey mustard mix.
4. Add tenders to bag of almond flour and shake
5. Add chicken to greased pan
6. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
You may need to play with the amounts. It is trial and error.
It is called “Gold Chicken” due to the price of Almond flour, but it is worth it! Enjoy!